目前分類:音樂詞曲介紹 (8)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要
妳好喜歡看我眼睛
妳說是宇宙的縮影
只要沒有分離 天氣晴 能看見星星
我努力愛妳寵妳調整自己

我是鄰居還是伴侶
時間帶來殘忍結局
在愛情的隔壁住友情 界線太銳利
對不起 就一刀切開所有親密

(Repeat*)
眼底星空 流星開始墜落
每一滴眼淚說著妳要好好走
轉過身跌入黑洞
看著天長地久變兩種漂泊

zoracho 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

I've never been to me  從不曾屬於自己Charlene 

Hey lady, you, lady, cursing at your life.
嗨!女人,不滿自己人生的女人 

You're a discontented mother and a regimented wife.
妳是個不滿現狀的母親,也是個強勢的妻子

 I've no doubt you dream about the things you'll never do. 
我並不懷疑對所擁有的你夢想

 But I wish someone had talked to me like I wanna talk to you. 
但我多麼希望有人對我說過這些話,如同現在我想告訴你的一樣.

 I've been to Georgia and California, anywhere I could run.. Took the hand of a preach man and we made love in the sun.. 

zoracho 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()

No New Year's day to celebrate沒有新年可慶祝
No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away
沒有糖心巧克力可送
No first of spring沒有初春的第一天
No song to sing沒有歌可唱
In fact here's just another ordinary day
事實上,這又是個平凡的一天

No April rain沒有四月的雨
No flowers bloom沒有花朵盛開
No wedding Saturday within the month of June
沒有六月裡的週末婚禮
But what it is但這些話
Is something true全是真的
Made up of these three words that I must say to you
我必須對你說這句由三個字組成的話

zoracho 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Oh oh yea yea
I love you more than I can say 我愛你在心口難開
I'll love you twice as much tomorrowOh 我會像明天一樣愛你
love you more than I can say 我愛你在心口難開

Oh oh yea yea
I miss you every single day Why must my life be filled with sorrow 
我每天都想著你我的人生
Oh love you more than I can say 我愛你在心口難開
Don't you know I need you so Tell me please I gotta know 
難道你不知道我是如此需要你請告訴我,
Do you mean to make me cry 
我真的很想知道你真的要使我哭泣?
Am I just another guy(*)
我不過是另一個追求者?

zoracho 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

Tonight you're mine completely今晚你完全屬於我
You give your love so sweetly你把愛甜美的給了我
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes今晚愛之光在你眼裡閃耀
But will you love me tomorrow?但明天你還愛我嗎?

Is this a lasting treasure這是個永恆的寶藏?
Or just a moment's pleasure?或只是片刻的喜悅?
Can I believe the magic of your sighs?我該相信你嘆息裡的神奇?
Will you still love me tomorrow?明天你是否依然愛我

Tonight with words unspoken今晚在未說出的話語中
You say that I'm the only one你說我是你的唯一
But will my heart be broken但我是否會心碎?
When the night meets the morning sun?當清晨的陽光來臨

I'd like to know that your love我想知道你的愛

Is love I can be sure of是我能夠相信的愛

zoracho 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

If you're going to San Francisco如果你要去舊金山
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair記得在頭上戴幾朵花
If you're going to San Francisco如果你要去舊金山
You're gonna meet some gentle people there你會遇見許多和善的人們

For those who come to San Francisco對那些到舊金山的人們來說
Summer time will be a loving there那兒的夏日時光充滿了愛
In the streets of San Francisco在舊金山的街道上
Gentle people with flowers in their hair和善的人們都把花戴在髮上

All across the nation such a strange vibration全國瀰漫著一股新氣象
People in motion人們都努力不懈
There's a whole generation with a new explanation新的一代有新的解釋
People in motion, people in motion人們都努力不懈



zoracho 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

颱風天聽ㄧ點應景的唄!

Rhythm of the rain 雨的旋律 Cascades瀑布合唱團

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
聽這雨的旋律

Telling me just what a fool I've been
像說我是個大傻瓜
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
但願一切都成過去,而我的哭泣不留痕跡
And let me be alone again
也讓我再度孤單一人

The only girl I care about has gone away
我唯一關心的女孩已離我遠去
Looking for a brand new start
去尋找一個全新的開始

zoracho 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()

Oh, pretty woman美麗的女子  Roy Orbison

Pretty woman, walking down the street
美麗的女子,走在大街上  
Pretty woman, the kind I'd like to meet
美麗的女子,正是我夢寐以求的形象!
Pretty woman, I don't believe you it must be true
美麗的女子,我不敢相信這是真的!  
No one could look as good as you( Mercy! ) 
沒有人能像你這麼美麗…  

Pretty woman, won't you pardon me

美麗的女子,請原諒我吧!  

Pretty woman, I couldn't help but see

美麗的女子,我情不自禁的想看你  

Pretty woman, Oh you look lovely as you could be

美麗的女子,ㄡ!你真是可愛極了! 

zoracho 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()